Friday, October 26, 2012

Gray Blues

 

Grey overcast, wet drizzly, cold miserable day today. My Gortex® lined boots have sprung leaks, both of them, after ten years. A wind came through and stripped many of the leaves off the trees; skeletons along the roads and on the hillsides. Darkness draws nigh, coming earlier of an evening and staying latter each morning.

Like a crossfire hurricane, but it's all right now; there's a fire in the hearth.

I wrote that about a week ago. I've gotten out of the habit of writing, threatening to renew it, but haven't. Makes a great segue though, since to day was also wet and miserable. In between nothing but globally warmed clear skies. I was back in the truck without AC, and needed it. Damn the luck.

So now that I'm live I can't think of a thing to say. I'm sure we're doomed, but my son in law is interested in urban farming, which might be a start. I hope the microchip survives, but that takes a lot energy to make and run. Wha'dya think, do we have it in us to survive?

Yeah you, I'm talking to you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment